"We want to thank you for building our cottage.. The entire process from design to construction went as well as we had hoped." - Tom and Nancy, Bergen, AB
Safety has always been our number one priority and it will continue to be during these difficult times. Knowing that construction is an essential service, we are doing everything possible to keep our families, communities and you safe.
- Please use the designated ‘Customer’ parking spots near the front entrance. We encourage you to park with enough space between vehicles to maintain physical distancing wherever possible. If you arrive early, please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled meeting time.
- Your Winton contact will greet you at the front door upon your arrival and at your specified meeting time. You will be required to wear a mask before entering the office and while on site. If needed, a disposable non-medical mask will be provided to you. Please enter through the door, one at a time and practice physical distancing (2 meters apart) at all times.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided. You will then be asked to complete a health self-check questionnaire. If you do not meet the requirements of the questionnaire, then we will kindly ask you to leave site and encourage you to follow public health guidelines. We are collecting the names and phone numbers of all who come onsite for contact tracing purposes should a public health investigation linked to COVID-19 be necessary. This data will be securely kept for 30 days and only provided to a public health officer if needed.
- You will be directed to meet in Winton’s Customer meeting room which is set up for virtual display and review of plans and documents. Please adhere to physical distancing protocols. The Customer meeting room is carefully managed to meet strict cleaning protocols between meetings.
- Visitors and staff are encouraged to keep in-person visits to minimum duration (ie. less than 30mins) by focusing meeting time on attending to matters that require in-person visitation. Any follow-up or discussions not requiring in-person visitation are strongly encouraged to be conduct-ed by alternative communication (ie. Phone/email/video chat, etc.) wherever possible.
- Please be advised that washrooms are closed and are not available for use.
“The safety of our employees and the employees of the great companies we work with is our greatest concern during these challenging times. Based on guidance from provincial health experts relating to risks of COVID-19, Winton Homes has implemented various practices, procedures and tools to keep our employees, suppliers, and customers safe and our business operational. Winton Homes will continue to work closely with customers during this challenging time to ensure we are available to take your calls and ensure that your project is managed with the care and attention that you deserve.”