Quality Prefabricated Homes
"We Love the design and Sean & I both were so glad we went with a package. We were amazed at how it all just went together." - Edith, Sean, Britt & Steph Palumbo, Cluculz Lake, BC
Superior quality is a major advantage of a Winton packaged home:
- Climate controlled 49,000-square-foot facility.
- Protects all materials from destructive weather effects.
- State-of-the-art laser technology for precision assembly.
- Premium quality, export grade lumber used in every home.
- Award winning trusses (recipients of the Winners Quality Circle Award from the Western Wood Truss Association for 26 consecutive years).
When you consider that we use the highest quality kiln dried lumber from our sister company's mill and state-of-the-art computers and laser-guided truss manufacturing, the level of precision we achieve is second to none. Because of this degree of accuracy, windows, doors and framing fit together more tightly, creating a more energy-efficient home.
We also choose only the best when it comes to siding, roofing, trim, windows, doors and all the other important materials that complete your new home. Each of our partner companies provide the best warranties- some of them lasting as long as 30 years.
Because we build the equivalent of a subdivision each and every year, we secure the best volume discounts on all the materials. This ensures we can pass these savings on to you.
With over 30 years of knowledge and experience Winton brings to building homes, it’s clear to see that no matter what style you choose, a Winton home is always a premium quality home.